Looking for an exciting career in Marketing? Top Star Marketing can help you with that! Top Star Marketing provides unique marketing and entertainment services to clients all over the Bay Area!
We’re Growing! Join our team. We are hiring for:
- Event Manager
- Event Specialist
- Project Coordinator
- Marketing Intern
Why do you want to work with us? Check out these benefits:
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive pay
- On the job training
- Creative, engaging atmosphere
To be successful at Top Star Marketing or Top Star Entertainment, candidates should possess the following skills:
- Must be willing to work weekends and evenings
- Must be willing to work 20-25 hours per week
- Must have reliable transportation
- Proven event management experience
- Experience working with the public
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
The Event Manager is responsible for managing a wide array of events and ensuring deadlines and budgets are adhered to. Directs event preparation and day-of logistics. Serves as event lead and manages event staff.
The Event Coordinator will assist in the coordination and execution of events including birthdays, charity events, sales meetings, business meetings, employee appreciation events and virtual events.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for various marketing and event management projects including strategic development, report generation, maintenance of data and supporting programs and initiatives.
The Marketing Intern should be an undergraduate student in the Houston Bay Area majoring in Sales, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience are necessary. Adobe Creative Suite experience is a bonus and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing. Responsibilities:
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, promotion, etc.
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
Email all inquiries and resumes to Top Star Group CEO Pierr Castillo, firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will start the week of June 27, 2016.
To learn more about our company, the types of events and services we provide, visit our sites: